Date:
Sat, 08 Oct 1994 18:00:05 -0400 (EDT)
For Michelle Matta about the baby gate question.

I use one for my 6 little fuzzies to keep them in place at certain times
of the day.  I put a piece of cardboard in the door way first and then
trap it with the baby gate.  This way they can not climb the gate, which
they WILL do, and they stay safe.  The cardboard is the only reason they
can not climb it though.  I got the cardboard from a box that was mailed
to me one day.  I am sure you could pick one up at a grocery store of
even buy one from a U Haul rent a truck place.

Nuget