From:
Nataly Sagol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 02:09:08 -0800
Hi,
My name is Nataly, and I am looking for Angora Ferrets.  Yes, I know they
are hard to get, and yes, I know now it's not exactly the right season.
HOWEVER, I really want an angora ferret now.  Please, if anyone have an
angora ferret to sale (or to give), or if anyone know about breaders or
salers of angora ferrets, PLEASE, write me.

Thanks alot (and wish me luck).
And I promise to keep you up to date with what's going on...

     Nataly