From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 11:29:28 -0400
Marc wrote about Rascal and I'd just like to respond that Noodle is also the
war dancer who attains the most vertical height during dancing of any ferret
I've ever seen.  Most people, when I get Noodle worked up for them, go,
"*blink*  Wow."

bill k wrote:
>Climbing for them is a passion.  Ramps?  Nope tossed aside.  They prefer
>to scale straight up the side.  These ferrets ...

I have to leave spaces between the ramps and the cage bars for Potpie, who
prefers to climb the side of her cage to get to the top shelves, rather than
use the nice ramps I've so carefully arranged for her.  Nobody else does
this, however.  And nobody hangs upside down.  :)

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters