Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:35:04 +0000
My condolences to you and your hubby Alexandria. I too know the pain of
losing one to grief. Sadly, it wasn't even my ferret. I watched three
kids while their parents went to Australia for six months. Sadly, she
didn't grieve for a friend but for her dad. She was very, very close
to him. Buda grieved so badly for her dad, I lost her after the first
week. It was horrible and they were out of the country. I wasn't a
newbie to ferrets either so I had ammo. But it didn't matter. She did
not want to live the days without seeing her dad. If that wasn't
horrible enough, the other little girl Thea turned diabetic on me. I
thought I'd lose her too. Luckily though she pulled through.

Im so sorry for your losses. Losing one to an accident is hard (been
there also), losing another so closely is almost unbearable.

Im still appauled by some on the FML, you know who Im talking about.
Those holyier than thou's. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. An
accident is an accident no matter what type it is. A ferret escaping is
a preventable accident yet it happens all the time, ferrets get killed.
A ferret in the dryer, chair, behind electrical appliances, stepped on
etc ALL preventable but it happens. That's why it's called an accident
because of their curious natures. Some should look inward at their own
selfs before daming others. Women can be so self rightous to the point
of just being plain nasty. That's what I've seen transpired on the FML
lately. It's just sad and there is no excuse to be hateful when someone
is in pain, no excuse at all.

Leanne and da fuzz.