From:
Jenna Morasca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 07:05:39 EST
Hey All!
I know I haven't posted in a while.

I'm not sure if you all heard yet but I was busy the last couple months
because I am one of the new 16 castaways on CBS's Survivor: The Amazon
starting Feb. 13th at 8pm.

Things have been hectic but now I'm getting back to the board.  Tidbit
(my ferret) is fine, playing nice with our new puppy Rocky and Tidbit
just turned 1!!

So, make sure you all watch Survivor: The Amazon on Feb.  13th at 8 PM
on CBS to cheer for me.  You can go to http://www.cbs.com/survivor
and my home town (Pittsburgh) made me a real nice site too you can
check out http://www.jenna-morasca.com .

Hope everyone and their fuzzies are well,
Jenna Morasca