From:
"Jamie M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:36:45 -0800
hello all,

as u all know, I had brought 2 ferrets into my home last wednsday.
Mister and Little Miss.  Sadly Mister died on sunday.  I went looking for
him and I found him under my hubbys chair.  He was so sweet and gentle.
He didn't like to play much but he loved to be held and cuddled.  I had
not had him for very long, but he burrowed into my heart.  We all miss
him very much and he will be buried next to my siamese Tyty out at my in
laws farm.  We will be keeping little miss beacause I just can't see her
alone.  Mister was her cagemate for the past 3 years so she now lives
with eddy, nippy and zoie.  Please pray for him.  I hope that he didn't
suffer.  I love you Mister and I will always miss you with all of my
heart........

missing Mister........

jamie, zoie, nippy, eddy, little miss,oreo, little bear, deago, elsie and
all of us humans.........