From:
Christopher A Montouri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 08:50:25 EDT
Just a few questions for the group.

I am flying to New York from Tampa with my ferritus in a couple of weeks.
My first question is-what kind of papers do I need?  I am flying on Delta
into JFK.  Am I going to have problems?  This is the first time I have
tried to fly legally with her.  In the past I smuggled her on the plane in
a buttpack;)

More pressing is the fact that she has suddenly developed a cough.
Yesterday, I brought her to the vet to get her rabies and distemper shots
and when I got home she started coughing.  It is a dry, raspy cough that
started about an hour after she got home.  She has 5 minute fits of hacking
about every hour.  Last nite I could have set a clock by it, 2:05, 3:05,
4:05, 5:05, 6:05, then 7:45 :(   Well, maybe she is getting better?

Third is, I was looking for a ferret club in the Tampa Bay area.  Or even
someone else with a ferret.  As sort of an answer to a question I saw
earlier, Ramse is a single ferret and very lonely.  She is almost 7 years
old and her lifelong companion died almost a year ago.  You can definately
tell.  I was hoping there was a ferret in the area that she could spend an
hour or two a week with.  It has been more that a year since she has whoop
whooped...or played ferret games...

Thanks!
Chris and Ramse Rat