Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 22:51:57 -0400
Bob moodily entoned:
>You've already tried to see the phase of my moon by selling my shorts
>in St. Louis.

Bob, that really was the dark side of the moon! I try not to go there!
But (no pun intended), if I remember correctly, it was Barry and Kathy
Fritz who hung your blue moon roof on a wall in their ferret room. I
hear they will be in Portland, too.

Before thoughtfully plotting:
>Actually, I could do the lunar phase bit; the darkroom light has a
>chain that allows  me to lift a cover that increases or decreases the
>amount of light. My light meter should give me the proper foot candles
>to assure a good approximation of the phases. I can set it up right
>away...

Well, maybe you should consider sharing that at the symposium. I would
love to see the setup! A new approach to cyclical enrichment and tonin
tunin' - hmmm...

>But wait! I am not sure I want to do this after all. If suppositional
>ideas about full moons and lunacy are correct, I would only create a
>monthly business of mad floor monkeys. I don't think I could take it.

Uh, if you can reduce it to a monthly occurrence instead of a daily
one, you just might be onto something!

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the