From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:58:34 -0500
I want to add> I did go and see Jean in the hospital.  The cancer is
coming out of her leg and as big (Long and round) as a pineapple.  I
almost died when I seen it.  I asked "Did you know that was there?" her
reply was "yes but I did not have a job with insurance." Its a rare form
and only 9000 people get it a year.

She is in need of help, any help will do.  I have already send her some
money.  Please if any one can afford a dollar or two Please send to:

Jean Caputo Lee
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland,Ohio 44019

web-site> http://www.ferretsunlimited.org/index.html

Her spirits are high and she is a very nice person to all animals and
people.  Please help even if its a little.  Even Ferret food for her
shelter would help.

Permission to cross post to all the ferret lists and any other list to
help her.

Deb