From:
Celtic Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:33:12 -0500
>  From:    sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
>  Subject: Reason Number 6 to Prefer Ferrets to Humans
>
>Dear Ferret Folks-
>Reason Number 6 to Prefer Ferrets to Humans:
>They do not send me e-mail.  Ever.  None at all.  Nada.

I'm sorry to tell you but ferrets really do send email.  Not just the
ferrets who post here.  Ferrets who get up on the keyboard walk around
and send out a coded message to others.  My friends complain when they
get "gibberish" from my ferrets.  Cats do it too.  Since dogs don't walk
on keyboards I assume they communicate in other ways.

KG