From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:05:40 -0400
Hello Everyone,

As so many of you know, the International Ferret Congress will be hosting
a 1 1/2 day event called Forum In the Fort.  What we need very much are
donations of ferrety items (or even items that are not so ferrety...maybe
things for the hoomans of the ferrets) to raffle off at this event.

Also, if anyone would like their business card or flyer added to the
goody bags that will be given out, please let me know.

If you could kindly e-mail me I will be happy to send you the address
these items should be sent to.

Thank you so much.

Fran

Francine Prager