From:
Nancy Hartman CIS graduate student <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 1992 16:06:59 -0400
Subject:  Ferret List Issue 313

> WARNING: The Ferret Mailing List is on autopilot until Sept 27, and

> whole ferret
> ============

I guess we just figured out why we shouldn't take Chris for granted...

To the author:  get some therapy.  If it makes you feel good to upset
other people, then there is something terribly wrong with you.  Now
scurry back to Usenet, where at least your sick little articles will
amuse the other infantile personalities that lurk there.  Noone here
is the least bit impressed.

- Nancy

Nancy Hartman                     CIS graduate student
[log in to unmask]                  U. of Delaware
        President and founder, Delaware Valley Ferret Club
                      Owner of Percy & Bree