From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 11:10:03 -0400
Thank you to everyone who has supported the Save our Shelters fund through
the FML & The Ferret Store.  A donation was sent to our veterinarian because
of all of you.  Thank you so much.

The auction is in it's last few days.  Closing bids will be taken in on June
2 no later than 11 pm.  EST.

Many new items have been added over the past few days and are doing really
well.  The David Duchovny (X-Files star) poster seems to be a hot item.  So
does the "Attack Ferret on Duty" ans the "ferret Angel Tree Toper".  If you
have the time and would like to have a look at what's up for grabs, please
do so.  There are way too many things for me to e-mail and lots of people
stuff too :o)
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick/auct.html

Raffle tickets can still be purchased by e-mailing me with your e-mail addy,
phone # and name.

Randy.
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick