From:
Lauren Sautner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 10:12:58 -0400
    This weekend a former ferret owner told me of a method he used to deter
his ferrets from pooping in the wrong corner and I was just curious if
anyone else has ever heard of this.

    He would put little grains of pepper in those corners and the ferrets
would steer clear due to the horrible smell.  (hot pepper BTW) Anyone ever
hear this or try this and do you think it's bad for them?  I don't really
have a problem but I was just curious.

Lauren
Trillian and Zaphod