From:
"Amy C. Dempsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 15:09:58 -0700
Nice response Dr. Karen Purcell!!  Dr. Otten sounded like Graduate School
all over again, where everyone critizes everything anyone else has ever
done.  I look forward to reading your book!!

I don't need a test to tell my BJ is deaf.  He sleeps late (he's my he
afraid of morning ferret), and I startle him quite frequently.  He is also
my only ferret who adores being petted.  Now of course all my other ferrets
have selective hearing.  (I am sure some of you have human kids with
selective hearing as well).

Amy and her 6 fur snakes.