From:
Richard Beveridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1999 19:15:57 -0700
Strange, here I was giving you advise this morning. This afternoon Suzie,
our insulinomica wasn't eating, was having trouble moving without falling
and appeared 'out of it' After 2 1/2 years of fighting this disease, her
quality of life was becoming more and mour 'unquailty' which was something
we couldn't let happen. She was helped this afternoon.

We gave her 21/2 years longer than most people would have put up with the
twice dailing medications and she beat the 'average' longivity by over a
year, which makes us feel good. That she didn't suffer in the end was also a
good feeling for us.

So I took a page out of my own book. "Anyone can own animals, it takes an
animal lover to know when to 'let gol

No email messages in return thanks. Just a few days of quiet time with your
fuzzbutts, and let me know how you guys are all making out.Like I  said, our
grieving will be over shortly and we will bounce back. Just knowing your
thought of us is all the appreciation we ask for.

regards from the West Coast

http://www.seaside.net/homepage/rbever

Rick and Sharron