Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 06:43:31 -0800
Some will remember Linda Soule's Calvin, the little one that had one of
his back legs removed due to a cancer of the bone.  I saw Calvin 3 weeks
after his surgery.  He was happy, playful and doing so well.  He and my
Buddy shared some play time.  I was amazed at how the loss of his leg
seemed not to matter at all.  Last Saturday I saw Calvin again, he had
had a seizure that morning.  Yesterday Linda said he was doing better at
the vet's, and ate well for her, but this morning she tells me Calvin has
passed on.  Linda asked me to let you all know, and to thank those that
had donated towards Calvin's surgery, and kept him in your prayers.

Ardith