Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 14:21:44 -0600
This is a difficult letter to write.  Yesterday one of our ferrets apparently
snuck out of the house undetected.  To make matters worse, he had squeezed
out of his collar earlier in the morning and it had not yet been put back on.
We have thoroughly checked the house and are sure he is not in it.

I know there are other FMLers here in Minnesota; I would like to address
this to them.  I live in St.Paul, near Macalester College.  If anyone hears
of a ferret being found that fits my description of Guy, please contact me.
Guy is a 2 year old neutered male, chocolate sable(light brown fur with
white undercoat).  He is really sweet and mellow.

We have done all the usual things-- posters put up, notices around the
neighborhood, visit to the Humane Society, calls to vet clinics, etc.  Have
I left anything out?

We are keeping our fingers crossed that someone has found him and will turn
him in, or return him to us.  Thanks for letting me post this.

     Julia Macy