From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:10:17 EST
This week I was going to put some ferrets on the giving tree.  Then
Houston, a 7 yr old DEW that lived her life in a birdcage until comming
here passed away.  she had different health problems and we were going to
start more treatments but she gave up.  houston was 1/2 naked and a wee
ferret, but she had heart, she chased the dogs and cats around and would
kiss me to death at night before going to sleep beside me.  i will miss
her so much.  houston was going to be on the giving tree.  Any way the
point is i can't put any ferrets on the giving tree, to me they all
deserve a present.  i have some that this will be their last Christmas
with me, some will get lucky and get wonderful homes, some will stay here
and live out their lives with me.  Each and every ferret here is special
to me.  so i can not decide who to put on the tree.  what i wish for them
are perminate loving homes for the adoptable ferrets, for the very old
and ill, I want them to stay with me forever.

so if you want to give anything to my shelter kids, send them hope, and
prayers for loving homes and longer heathier lives.

Bandit and Brownie my 1st and 3rd rescue will not see another Christmas,
send good wishes their way to at least make it to this Christmas.

I know some of you were wating to pick one of my ferrets for a Secret
Santa, thank you, if you still want to send something, please send hammys,
sleep sacks, Nutrical, something they all can use and enjoy.  Or send a
donation to SOS for the Utah kids, they need much help.

Take care all,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shleter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"