From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 18:32:08 EST
Greetings from the Kewl Kritter Koop !!

I was going to post about an escape attempt and uprising here, but I see
the local FLO already posted about that !!!

I just wanted to let the anonymous poster who wrote about Sprinkles know
that our thoughts and prayers are with both of them.  We really hope
Sprinkles starts getting better.  It is obvious that the writer loves the
kritter so very much.

Yes, a reaction to a distemper vaccine can be very traumatic.  But, to not
vaccinate is to leave the kritter susceptible to a devestating disease.
Unfortunately, vaccines are not always 100% immunity either.

To Linda, who posted about Lucky Charm and Chocolate Moose, again thoughts
and prayers are with you and your family as well.

I've gone through some very traumatic times myself.  It always gave me hope
to know that people out there were thinking, praying and hoping for me and
my kids.  We all need to take a few minutes to be thankful for the animals
in our lives, hope and pray for those who are ill or have gone, and give
compassion to the humans who care for them.

Chocolate Moose ?  Lucky Charm ?  Sprinkles ?  -    Ummmmm - I have to go
know, my sweet tooth is acting up !!!!

Warm Fuzzies !!

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~ ~Cinna~Racer~
Mist the Kat
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                  http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW - http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.