From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 19:44:53 +0000
A ferret was found in South Hadley, Massachusetts on the evening of 7/29.
It's being cared for by New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue,
Inc.  If there is an owner our there looking, please call 413-323-8755 or
e-mail us at [log in to unmask]  We'll ask you to describe the ferret
in detail so we know for sure we have the right owner!  Which is why I'm
holding off posting any kind of description here.

Thanks, we hope to get this little critter home!

-Heather
New England Ferret Foster, Education, and Rescue, Inc.