From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:44:13 -0700
Members of the Midwest Ferret Fellowship will again be participating in
the West Michigan Pet Expo March 24-25, 2007 at the Deltaplex in Grand
Rapids , Michigan . This event is produced by Clear Channel Radio in
partnership with The Deltaplex.

This is the second year for this event and we have the same space we
had last year for those of you who visited us then. Kenny the Pegboard
Ferret will be with us with prizes for the kids. Ferrets from the West
Michigan Ferret Connection will be our ambassadors for the weekend ....
Noaha, Zorro, Teddy, Randy, Blizzard, Wolf, Cleo, Taz, Scooter, Hott
Dogg, Ricky, Roxie, Mo, Pebbles as well as Buddha, Cocoa & Indy.

Show hours are Saturday, March 24, 10A - 7P and
Sunday, March 25, 11A - 5P.

Besides us, the Expo is featuring many vendors, a pet adoption center
sponsored by PETCO, a doggie fashion show, dog skits, a K-9 show, and,
of course, Milt Wilcox (ex-Detroit Tiger) and the Ultimate Air Dogs.
In addition, there will be a petting zoo, pony rides and educational
programs i.e. pet massage, grooming/training tips, etc.

I'm really happy that our friends at Witchwynds Designs are going to
be there. They have the most gorgeous wind spinners in many designs
and colors. The ferret designs are absolutely beautiful.

Dee Gage
owner/operator, West Michigan Ferret Connection
co-founder, Midwest Ferret Fellowship
member, State of Michigan Dept of Agriculture Companion Animal Advisory
Committee