Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 03:22:02 -0700
My two, Garret and Snorkle, have been playing rather 'heavily' as late.  I
have been letting them share a cage again for the first time since Garret's
surgery last December.  Garret had gotten a smidge (sic) aggressive and
Snork, being a kid, was a wuss.

Well..they have taken to playing and barking and chortling, and hissing, and
screaming at 3 am in the morn....EVERY morn.  The family is at wit's end.
We get up and take one ferret or the other and put him in the other cage.
Now alone, Snorkle will empty the food dish and proceed to lie on his back
and throw the damned bowl against the cage side....over and over and over
and over....for a minute or so, then he will stop and see if anyone is
coming.  If not, he starts over...I have to take the bowl out of the cage!

Well...last night a new game started.  I heard the beginnings of the 3am
tussle so I got up and went out just as the screaming started...only..the
two ferrets weren't wrestling as usual.  Snork was on the top shelf looking
down at Garret and Garret was in the basement looking up at Snork, screaming
at each other!  There was at least 2 feet between them!  When they saw me,
they each traded places..running at full ferret speed.  Gentle readers, I
swear I saw a high five as they flew past each other.  Damned FLO.  What is
it with this insidious organization?  How are we humans to defend ourselves
against them.  Florida has the right idea..tag laws onto other bills...we
MUST get control or we are all doomed!

MC  (The Rude One)