From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:01:18 EST
Hi Everyone,

I am printed the issue of the LOS Digest and I wanted to add to our list
of current shelters in need of help.

I will need to know:

1. The address and/or contact information for people to send donations.

2. The donations you are looking for.

3. Name of Ferrets, their needs and/or situation that need sponsoring or
   donations.

4. A Brief description of any ferrets available for adoption.

I will need the information by the end of the month.  I am publishing
the digest to that I can distribute it at the show and also mail them
out to the members.  Anyone can send me their information.  Legion of
Superferrets is not baised against anyone and we would really like to see
everyone do well.  If anyone has questions, please feel free to email me
at [log in to unmask]  Also you all have my permission to pass this post
along, I would like to build up as much of a shelter list as possible for
people looking to adopt.

Thanks,

Dawn Smith
Legion of Superferrets National