From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 05:46:43 -0700
Hello again --

I just realized I have been focusing on only the two large items.

Do any of you have these items you could donate, could you fund their
purchase, or know people or groups to contact to ask these same
questions?

The immediate need is to add to the shipment from Sandra Mitchell's
clinic.

- Veterinary chemistry analyzer and supplies
- Veterinary blood analyzer and supplies
- Dental equipment and supplies
- Microscope (we have a basic one, so this is not a high priority, but
  a more fully featured one would be great to have) and supplies
- Veterinary Tonomerter and supplies
- Pathology equipment and supplies (e.g., tissue slicer)
- Grooming equipment and supplies

I expect to have a price breakdown soon for the xray and ultrasound
equipt, and I'll also get prices for the things I just listed out.