Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 11:13:15 -0400
Here we go again.  Ya know - I have been acquainted with this list now
for 3 years now.  I have shared laughter, I have shared tears, and I have
sometimes, simply "shared".  It never ceases to amaze me, however, when
folks get upset at each other, how they tend to use the forum here, to
"state their case" - and slam folks around.  Come on kids - if you can't
play nice, then don't play at all!

Please, there are those of us that come here for guidance, health
questions, and sometimes to share the loss of one of our loved ones.  I
for one, say the one thing I do NOT come here for - is to watch people
tear each other apart.  Life is too short guys.  I know that one thing is
for sure: if tomorrow were my last day on this earth (and honestly folks,
none of us knows when our number is coming up) - would I want people to
remember that the last thing I did/said in this life was to publicly
humiliate - or berate someone on this forum?

Now - before you ask me, "who do you think you are"?  - let me tell you,
I was you , a little while back and it took someone pointing it out to ME
(thanks BIG) - what I was doing and how it looked, AND thankfully pointed
out to me that if I wished to continue "thwapping" folks around, that I
should perhaps do it using email - instead of this forum.  I was
instantly ashamed of myself, and readily agreed that it WAS a private
matter, and from that point on, I have tried to keep my "gripes" and
"bit****" off this list.

Please try to remember that we are here to HELP each other.  We are not
all going to "like" each other.  We all may do things differently too.
The one thing that we DO have in common, is our love of the fuzzies -
so let's keep our stories, on the helpful side of the fence ok?

Peace to you all my friends!!!

Kim and Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....