From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:23:43 -0500
Fellow FMLers--

Somebody should tell that police department (I plan to by phone), that
killing animals, especially large numbers of them, is frequently the
hallmark of a budding serial killer.

Anyone reading the life story of Jeffery Daumer, to name just one, is struck
by the fact that for several years from late childhood right through
adolescence, he made a habit of killing and torturing animals.  According to
several books that I read by FBI profilers, this is frequently how serial
killers start trying out and "honing" their "skills."

This is deeply disturbed boy, who should be treated for his mental illness,
and closely watched.  With the death threats that he has made, he could
certainly be brought in on stalking charges because he did do damage to her
"property" and is terrorizing her.  His father is not doing him or society
any favors by hiding him away.  I would hate to read about a serial killer
in Washington about five years from now named Lance who might have been
stopped now, if his behavior disorder is treated.

In horror and sadness,

Melody Tomaszewicz

Melodyt and the four fuzzbutts
Furry--"I'm the first, and I'm SOOOO dignified."
Sweetie--The ferret doughnut, "Com'on Mom, let me sleep some more. YAWN."
Friskie--"Get those air goblins!  Get 'um, get 'um, get um!
          Oops, I fell over."
Angel--"Gotta play, Gotta play! KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL!
        OOPS...sorry. PLAY, PLAY, PLAY!"
Coco the Yorkie--"MOM, they're biting my nipples!  Save me!"
Munchkin the Elkhound--"NO, you can't have my dog food.
                        Please make them go away."