From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 17:35:31 -0500
I live in America and have always wanted to see ferrets be worked in the
UK.  Seems like it would be more fun then going to a ferret show and seeing
ferrets dressed up in baby clothes and looking hot and bothered.  I also
believe a ferret "is in glory" when outside walking and digging in the dirt
and exploring holes.  Seems like the fresh air would be more fun then stuck
inside a house 24 hours a day 7 days a week.  UK ferret live longer then
the American ones so they must be doing something right...If it angers one
to see the UK ferrets not getting to get out and work to keep their weight
down ...because of the hoof and mouth disease and this being the reason to
be stuck in cages all the time now...then perhaps they should be angry at
the stinking goverment who calls the shots instead of the ferret owner over
there.  Over population on cows etc...was the real reason to start the deal
with putting these hoofed animals down in the first place...can't always
believe the 6 o clock news.

[DH]