From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:34:38 -0700
One of my ferrets, Slinky, has been on a FerretVite and baby food diet for
some time now.  We always give him Gerbers stage 2 chicken.

Tonight when I went to feed him, I noticed that one of the jars I picked up
is turkey, not chicken.  Is that OK to feed him?  No big deal, it's only 80
cents if I can't give it to him.

I'd also like to know because our local 24-hr grocery store (I always seem
to discover I'm out of baby food at 11:30 p.m.) is short on the chicken
alot but always has plenty of turkey.  So if I'm in a pinch, it would be
good to know if it's OK or not.

Thanks for the help!

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy