From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:27:27 -0500
I just picked up two ferrets that one of Terrie's co-workers had to give up
due to a relationship breakdown.  What a pair of sweeties!

Bailey is a very pretty female sable, about 2 years old.  Jackson is a
fairly large male silver mitt, about 1 year old, and he reminds me so much
of a young Mookie, my first ferret who passed away at 6 years old last
summer.  Jackson is a bit nippy - doesn't like to be scruffed or have his
teeth looked at, and tries to grab my wrist when I scratch him but nothing
serious.

Both of them are exploring the basement right now, checking out all the
other guys' favourite spots.  Bailey had already done some wardancing and
they're both dooking.

They came with a large fold-up multi-level cage (which was filthy) and
appear to have been on a regular cat-food diet.  The ferrets themselves
are clean and seem healthy, and have good teeth.  Both fixed, and shots
up-to-date.  From their behaviour, I'd guess they didn't get much handling
or out-of-cage time.  They sure didn't understand the concept of "stairs"
right away, anyways.

So, if anyone in the toronto area is interested, they're available for a
new home.  Please make it soon, before we get too attached.  The five we
already have are enough of a handful.