From:
Sharon Burbine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 1996 21:19:19 -0500
It has been a while since I've posted here on the FML.  Lot of things
happening here in Massachusetts.

I would just like to reflect back to one year ago today, December 6, 1995.
That was the day that Governor Weld signed House Bill 295 which, after a 90
day waiting period, legalized ferrets here in MA.  Legalization here in MA
took 12 years of hard work.

Since then, our organization has been hard at work.  We now can do the much
needed work, out in the open.  But, I just want to remind all of you of our
courageous brothers and sisters in California.  My heart goes out to you
Ferret Freedom Fighers.

Please everyone, tonight give your little fuzzies an extra hug and a kiss.

Take care,

Sharon Burbine &
Chi Chi, Lebby, Amber Rose, Sheba and the infamous Wolfie