From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jun 2005 22:20:57 -0400
please help spread the word, feel free to cross post!!  it is fast
aproaching!!

June 25, plan to attend Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Freedom Festival, at the
American Legion Hall, located at: 4910 Memphis Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio.
Only a hop, skip and a jump away from the shelter, and we will be running
back and for those who have pre approved adoption applications on file,
and those who need a "fuzzy" fix.

No, it is not a show, but a chance to socialize with other ferret owners.
Maybe someone else has come up with a solution to one of your fur angel's
bad habits.

Unfortunately, ferrets are not allowed at this hall, it was chosen
because of the cost, and the proximity to the shelter.  However, we will
have a "Cutest Ferret" Photo Contest, food, raffles, auctions, shopping
and more!

Come one come all, got ferret wares?  Set up a table, just let me know
you'll be here.  Charge?  Just make a small donation.  Items don't
necessarily need to be ferret, remember we are trying to encourage non
ferret folk to learn, so you can sell almost anything.

Clubs, want to send a rep for your group?  Same deal!!

We will be looking to recruit volunteers to try to orgainize a show for
next year if this is successful.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue