From:
Shelley Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:21:40 -0600
Hello,

For any of you who may be interested, I finally have gotten my brochures
into Adobe Acrobat format, which means that you no longer have to have
Wordperfect or that the margins will get messed up to download and use
them.  For those of you who haven't seen them, I have five different
brochures on different aspects of ferret care available for downloading
and distribution by anyone who might be interested.  I previously ran the
Legion of Superferrets of Nebraska ferret shelter for 3 1/2 years, and I
am currently in veterinary college studying to be a vet specializing in
ferrets.  If any of you have any comments on my brochures, good or bad, I
would love to hear them.  The web site for the brochures is
http://www.tcgcs.com/~ferrets/brochures.

Also, you have to have Microsoft Internet Explorer to download them, why,
I don't know.  I have gotten several suggestions on how to fix that, but
none of them have worked so far.

Dooks and kisses to your fuzzies,
Shelley Knudsen
Class of 2004  KSU Veterinary College
[log in to unmask]  [log in to unmask]
http://www.tcgcs.com/~ferrets
402-463-0190  785-776-5618

"There ain't no limit in this life to how far you can get,
but if you're going all the way, you gotta break a sweat."
  - Chad Brock