From:
Jim & Heather Ryssman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:25:12 -0700
Thank you so much for all your help.  I know some of you must have gotten a
real laugh out of this.  This is our first little one and sometimes I get so
frustrated and others so happy with him.  He loves to make me chase him and
move stuff everywhere.  Yesterday I found 5 socks underneath the couch and
my keys disappeared.  Needless to say I don't drop them on the floor anymore
when I get home.  My husband said he beeker is teaching me to put things
away better...or lose them(haha)

I found a food bowl at pets mart last night that screws to the outside of
the cage.  For awhile he tried to move it but then gave in.  As for the
litter box I'm taking the drill to it today.  Is there a way to make them
stop digging in it?  Probably not but I thought I'd ask...I bet you guys
just love the rookie owners.

Thanks again
Jim, Heather and Beeker(our home redecorator)