From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:57:57 EDT
Oh my gosh I wrote the FML and got a response from someone saying that the
leg licking was a sign of early adrenal.  Could this really be?  It never
even crossed my mind I figured she jut loved me so much!  If anyone else
thinks this could be the case PLEASE email me so I can figure out what to
do next with her.  She has NO OTHER symptoms of anything and is not acting
out of the ordinary any other way.  I would also like to ask how is this
diagnosed through the vet?  My vet loves it when I come in because I spend
a fortune on health for my loves!  I would really like to know what to
expect.  Oh my I am praying it is nothing, I just nursed an Old Timer back
to health from strep.  I had to feed him 4 times a day and am not ready
to go through the walking on egg shells again so soon.  Any info and
suggestions would be ever so greatly appreciated!

Candi