From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 07:47:47 -0400
Yes, I saw them and we tried them and they work well.  So they are Rescue
With Lots of Poodie Approved.  You can always get them at the Tractor
Supply Company.  They carry them year around.  I thought I would try them
to make sure they work, in case of a Woodpellet shortage.  We need litter
here, no if ands or butts (no pun intended.......LOL).  They are about
$1.00 more per bag then our woodpellets.  They absorb pretty much the
same as the woodpellets, maybe a bit more like the softer wood pellets,
which break down a bit easier then the hardwood.  But they are great!

Yesterdays News-Now Have 6 coupons up for grabs.  Email me your address
and I will send one to you.  I will try to spread them out among
different people if I get more then one person wanting them.  They
are for $1.50 off any size bag.

Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm