From:
Jeremy Pavey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 16:17:20 -0500
Hi, I'm my name is Jeremy and I'm from Colorado.  I am a PROUD ferret owner
and I love my little guys!  That is why I'm writing.

I have 2 ferrets, Casper and Bell.  Casper is a silver mail, Bell is a sable
female.

Well about 3 weeks ago while sleeping after a few hours of play, Bell woke
up screaming.  As you can imagine, I darted over to the cadge to see what
was wrong.  By the time I got over there she was just laying there breathing
heavy.  Her little heart was just beating as fast as can be, but she didn't
look hurt.  After picking her up and making sure she was ok, she calmed
down.  So I put her back in the cadge.  She just went down, got a drink of
water, went back up and laid down next to Casper and went back to sleep.

She has been doing this once or twice a week for the past 4 weeks.  So my
question for you is....... Do ferrets have bad dreams?  That is the only
thing I can think of.  I sure hope it is nothing more serous than that.

If anyone out there can help or e-mail me some info. on it, I would
appreciate it!!

             THANKS!!
                    - Jeremy -