From:
Greg Mohs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:31:35 -0600
    Does anyone oout there have any room for a hyper Ferret?  A friend of
mine is looking for a home for Rascal.  He clames that Rascal bites toes.  I
don't think he sspends enough time with him though.  I have played with
rascal and thought he had a good personality but just really hyper.  Rascal
is a Beautiful silver mitt male I would take him but Bear dosn't like other
ferrets in her apartment and gets really stressed to the point of losing her
hair when another ferret has come into her apartment.  I'am alsoo afraid
that rascal may not be being treated well.  Feel free to email me if any one
in MN is interested.