From:
Karen Vance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 1995 22:16:45 -0500
    Hi!  My kids all came in today because the temperature dropped to 28.
Here's how they look: Katoe and Casey have thick, sable coats.  They both
weigh about 3 lbs.  Silver is gorgeous!  She is cream colored all over and
her hair is long and thick.  She has dark eyes btw.  She's only about 1.5
lbs.  Teeny-tiny Bandit has thick short hair.  She's a sable, too.  Latte
is a tan color, and his hair is quite long.  Poor Bebop has an almost
sparse sable coat, and needs attention.  Karat is a butterscoth color, but
her hair is also very sparse.  After a pseudo-heat, she loses her hair.
Then there is Winnipeg.  He is huge-surely 4.5 lbs.  I will weigh him
tomorrow.  He is a patchwork colored Canadian ferret that has an irascible
(?) disposition and bites freely.  Something about him is very appealing
and cuddly and teddy bearish-until you've held him a while!

    I need to know more about the GDFA so I can place ferrets that are
brought to me for adoption.  Once, 8 people lived in our house-Mom,
Dad/Stepdad, and six kids!  Now, 4 people live here with 8 ferrets!

      PS Mr. UE the former DI lost his bid for mayor (and this was
off-subject-sorry!)      Karen