Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:44:02 -0400
Auntie Donna made something special for Auntie Brenda to put on e-bay to
raise money to pay the bills for our cousins at the shelter.

So!  your friends and family think you are a ferret fanatic, they think
you are over the edge in ferret stuff, and matching bedding for your fur
kids cage.  Well here is your opportunity to prove to them that is just
what you are!  A ferret fanatic over the edge.  This wonderful donation
to our shelter came from Donna M..  you are bidding on 1 roll of Toilet
paper, 1 bar of soap and 2 finger towel all embroidered with the same
whimsical ferret face.  What better way to prove you have a sense of
humor, and decorate your wash room at the same time.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4325573483
This is a special one of a kind ferret item for humans just think of all
of the bragging you can do about this.

New Item just added for our fuzzy cousins too by Auntie Donna.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4326509579
A Cozy Kritter tunnel sack plus a fleece blanket with an angel and words
stating touched by an Angel embroidered by our own shelter friend Donna M.

Please don't forget to look at all of the other things in Auntie Brenda's
e-bay store that help to pay the bills too.

Visit our e-Bay store "Not Just For Ferrets Pet Supplies"

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=4580971

All profits from the stores go to support the shelter.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
7823 Woodville Road
Naples, New York 14512
585-374-8393
Shelter website and online store
http://www.feretfarm.org
Shelter e-mail
International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org