From:
Mary Zahnle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 21:08:57 -0400
A new star will be shining down on everyone tonight.  My dear Rogue crossed
over the bridge this evening, quietly here at home.  He went peacefully in
his little blue bed.  I just wish I could have been holding him, telling him
how much I love him.

Thank you to everyone who replied via the list and thru private mail to my
earlier post asking how I would say goodbye.  We had made arrangements to
take Rogue in this weekend, but now we are spared at least that trip.

We will be having Rogue's ashes laid to rest beside Polaris and Vixen at the
pet cemetary.  I know that he will like that.

Hugs your fuzzies tonite and send your thoughts to the stars.

Mary Zahnle