From:
Dook Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 09:06:36 -0500
Dear FMLers,
I have been taking care of a friend's 12 year old Bubba.  Bubba has a
confirmed diagnosis of lymphosarcoma.  If our doctor here says he is clear
to travel, I want to know of any and all recommendations for ferret vets.

I would also, like to ask those of you in that area to help support his
people, through what is going to be the hardest part of their lives with
him.  His daddy is already on oxygen, 24/7.  I very much want them to have
someone to turn to in the local area.  They do not have a computer, or a
home phone.  They can be reached by phone through relatives and during
the week at relative's home.

I know the ferret community has always pulled together in the past and
shown me we care.  I very much want this older couple to have someone to
turn to, if not just to cry or ask questions.

Please write me direct at [log in to unmask] if you want further
information.

sadly,
Margie