Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 06:42:29 -0700
>PETA has been on their case for years, trying to do something about the
>living conditions at this ferret/puppy mill.  unfortunately, it seems
>like nothing is being done.

Here we go again.  Please!  PLEASE!  People, do not respond to this
person's comment.

BIG!  Please, instead, list issue numbers where this well meaning but
misinformed individual can go and read the massive 'discussions' that
have taken place here in the FML, over the years, but please do not
allow this to surface again.

Thanks!

MC, The Rude One
(With Bancho, Artemus, Abraham, and Rudy.  In Spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob,
Garret, Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Squeekers.)