Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 19:07:20 -0400
I would call forth the Great Ferret Oracle, but even she doesn't know
this one!!!

I have taken it a step further with my deaf ferrets by singing to them.
Honest to Pete! I caught myself singing to them while I scoop litter
and while I work around them. I don't just hum, or sing a Beatles song.
I mean I sing "to" them inserting words relevant to the ferret I'm
singing to. No matter how many times I catch myself and feel like an
idiot, I still slip. I'm to the point I don't care anymore. Ya know? I
figure they get "something" out of it. They can "feel" us, I'm sure.

"Comere Pharos baby boo boo pretty baaaaby ... "

"Mom ... hes' deaf."

"So?"

Wolfy