From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:48:25 -0500
Thankyou to all to have reccomended cages.  I went to the pet store today
to see what they had (online is good except shipping to canada sux) they
had a few decent cages but they were in the $260-$350 range!  I know
ferrets are expensive litte cuties, but I would MUCH rather keep that
extra $100-$200 for an unexpected medical emergancy!  So I am keeping an
eye on the classifieds for a decent cage.  Whatever the make, if it needs
to be modified, then I'll modify it.  Does anyone know of a CANADIAN
dealer with good prices or of anyone selling a used cage in the SOUTHERN
ONTARIO region?  Please don't think that I'm trying to cheap out on my
fuzzies, I'd just rather spend a bit less on a used cage and modify it if
needed and have extra money if my fuzzy has an unexpected problem, than
spend a fortune on a super brand new cage and then be strapped for cash
in an emergancy!  Thanx a bunch!

Amanda and the superfuturefuzzyX2

Deal not in the ways of the dragon, for thou art crunchy and taste good
with ketchup.