From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 01:17:25 EDT
Hi All,
I've noticed quite a change in Ginger and Max's habits as far as relieving
themselves.  They are litter trained now.  (though we do run into the
occasional ut-oh with max) But, recently, they have decided to make a giant
litter pan out of my bathroom floor.  Everywhere is poo...poo here, poo
there, Ol' MacDonald's Poo Farm it seems.  They use the pan in their cage,
and in the carpeted area of my room.  The bathroom (attatched to my
bedroom, door usually open) is small and not far from the litter pan.  (I
have one in the cage, one near the bathroom door, and one in the farthest
corner of my room.  They cage sits on the floor with the door open so it is
always accessible.  Of course, they always use the linoleum wonder litter
before I can catch them.  Anybody have any hints?  Ideas?  I've tried the
usual, limiting access to the bathroom, more litter pans in it, and so on.
Is it something about the linoleum flooring?  Or are they just hard headed?

-Sarah, Ginger, and Max