From:
Jason Milstead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 1996 11:48:58 -0500
When i first got my ferret 3 weeks ago he was a big lazy cuddly guy.  But
lately he has gotten mean.  He will burrow through any blankets he can and
when i try to pick him up he acts like he's going to bite me..  he will war
dance all the time and is constantly moving when im around..  i play with
him as much as possible but he wont even let me touch him..  I just dont
knwo what to do.  I dont give him enough time to bite me and i give him lots
of freedom i just dont know..  any advise on what to do would help.  thanks

Jason and
Taka Ratski (Come here I got a surprise!! I missed the pan!!)