Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:52:51 -0400
>From:    Melissa Rotert <[log in to unmask]>
>In the case of FerretWise, she has every RIGHT as OWNER of the copyright
>on that graphic to tell whoever is using it to stop.

Stop the presses!  HOLD ON just one cotton-pickin minute!  I'm confused.
I just got back from the Left...er, I mean West Coast, and I may be
jet-lagged, but I'm trying to catch up on the FML and yer all makin my
head spin.

I read something about some argument over the Bench Sleepers that Alicia
makes, then I read that Lisa Leidig was having problems with people
taking her graphics off her web site, and now I'm reading about Ferret
Wise graphics being used without permission?  Did we just get the two
things mixed up, or is there really a case of stolen Ferret Wise graphics
out there?

I'm the webmaster for Ferret Wise, and I created the graphics for the
site for the sole use of Ferret Wise.  If anyone takes them for their own
site, I will send my furry crew over to chew on their toes until they
promise to stop using them and never do it again.  OK, well, at least I
will ask them nicely to stop using them and never do it again.  It worked
once before, so I hope it would work again.

My brain is telling me to stop now, while I'm still making sense....
Karen
For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love
I'll be a witness in the silences, when words are not enough
With every breath I take, I will give thanks to God above
For as long as I shall live, I will testify to Love
                                -- Avalon
If you love ferrets, check out:
http://www.ferretwise.org
My personal site:
http://members.localnet.com/~ricochet/

[Moderator's note: Lots of different examples were given from various
places.  BIG]