From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 14:05:37 -0500
Last Saturday, Dave and I went to Lori's to have her look at 1 of our
adrenal kids and saw the re-surrenders. As usual--we took one home. I
had gotten Winchester a week afer he had arrived and due to a broken
shpoulder, Dave wasnt able to get there brfore all were gone. So, when
we met Remmington, a look-alike son to Winchester, Dave had to have his
own DMK ferret too. WE are soooooo happy with these kids. They are our
Christmas gifts to ourselves!! And, I guess our Christamas figts to
them.

As far as a thank you for our help with thr rescue--we consider it an
honor to have been able to donate our time, money, and supplies to
help. We both have the heartfelt respect for Lori and her shelter and
her knowledge of ferrets. She has helped us many times with sick kids
and questions in general.

THANK YOU LORI---FROM US AND THE DMK KIDS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND THEIR FUZZIES- MAY YOURS BE PEACEFUL, WARM
AND WONDERFUL