From:
Lucie Darkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:08:21 -0400
Thank you all SOOO much for all of the replies and responses both
on the list and by email. I really appreciate everyone's help. I've
contacted a couple of vets who were recommended and both are receptive
to seeing Poseidon if needed. This is such a relief to me. When we
planned our trip, it was before he was diagnosed with the lymphoma
so the last thing I expected was to have a ferret in the middle of
chemotherapy while we are travelling. It is so reassuring to have a
backup plan in case he has any issues. It is wonderful to have this
FML community to turn to for advice.you guy rock!

Thanks again,

Lucie and Poseidon

               @-"-@

           o00 -\o/- 00o